Heather is still progressing well today. She's walking around more. The catheter is out and she is off the pain pump. They think she will be discharged on Friday. I checked flights and Tuesday morning is $60 per ticket cheaper than Monday, so we're going to wait until then to fly back to Minnesota. I still need to figure out how we're going to get to JFK. Can anyone recommend a car or limo service?
Thursday, 31 May, 2007
Recovery Update 2