Well, its been 4 weeks since Dr.Davis cut my head open. Not much has changed in the past week except that my neck is getting more and more sore. It feels like I have two knots (each about 2 or 3 inchs long) going up either side of my neck. I'm not sure what to think about it besides it is so frustrating!
I've been trying to keep my time occupied with activities that are not 'strenious or reckless' but I'm not having a whole lot of luck in the fun/satisfying catigory.
- don't have to lift anything even close to 10 lb
- Its not aerobic
- BUT, it too much time looking down (causing neck strain)
- About the same as sewing
- Again, same as sewing
- lifting can be a problem (I keep sugar and flour in large containers) although I can work around that
- not aerobic
- satisfying because I love to eat the results
- BUT, too much time on my feet and working at counter height, again, causes neck strain
Teaching myself to play guitar
- guitar is not too heavy
- BUT, major neck strain
So, I'm hoping this neck pain will soon be gone, just like my headaches are. Sorry for all the complaining, but its another cloudy/rainy day here in MN and I'm just sick of resting and having this pain.